Tuesday, December 11, 2007

USB Flash Drives

When I came to college, I realized the importance of saving all of my work, papers, project, etc. Using a USB flash drive made this concept a lot easier for students. Flash drives are the equivalent of a floppy disk, except they hold over a hundred times more information in the palm of your hand. They are very convenient, about the size of a thumb. I find my flash drive very useful, using it almost every day. It makes saving my work, and bringing it into class much easier. I am able to share information from my laptop to my teachers computer, either in their office or the classroom. Many people use flash drives, business men, teachers, many types of workers, however I feel that student use is the most common. Almost all of my classmates and friends at college have a flash drive that they use on a daily basis. It is a simpler way to share information between classmates, group mates, etc. Personally, I like the idea of flash drives, I feel they are very beneficial for students to use, especially in college.

No comments: